Condé® PowerPak—Model 6 Vacuum Pumps
Condé® PowerPaks are state of the art pre-assembled gasoline powered vacuum pump units. The PowerPak units are simple to install; simply bolt them down and attach them to your tank. Some of the features of the Condé® PowerPak units; diamond plate aluminum to assure they look as good as your truck, rigid assembly to minimize vibration, and maximize power and a diamond plated belt guard. The PowerPaks are available as vacuum/pressure HD pumps or economical vacuum only pumps. The wide range of CFM sizes insure that you will get the right pump unit for your size tank and application. Because these units are so easy to install, they can be transferred with ease to another tank system if needed. All standard units are powered with Honda® GX Commercial Series Engines, with the exception of the SDS Ultra that is powered with the Briggs Vanguard Twin motor. Also for applications where sparking is not permitted or diesel power is preferred, Yanmar® diesel engines can be installed on units from the Model 3 to the SDS 12.
- Model 6 SDS Vac/Pres w/ 9HP Electric Start Honda
- Model 6 SDS Vacuum Only w/ 9HP Electric Start Honda
- Model 6 Super-Vac Only w/5.5 HP Electric Start Honda
- Model 6 Super-Vac/Pres w/5.5 HP Electric Start Honda
- Model 6 Vacuum Only w/5.5 HP Electric Start Honda
- Model 6 Vacuum Only with 5HP Pull Start Honda